swollen n ictching feet during winters
my friend is facing a painful time because of winters as she has got her toes and fingers swollen. There exist severe pain in feet along with the itching. This gets even worse  when she try wearing socks. please suggest ........

This discussion is related to itchy swollen feet in winter.
Hello!

The itching of foot is due to use of faulty foot wear, excessive sweating, contact dermatitis, allergy, drug reaction, fungal infection, athletes foot, Diabetes or other metabolic conditions.

I would suggest you to tell your friend to get her feet examined and take necessary precautions.

Tell her to use a good moisturizer during winter and not to keep her feet dry.

Take care!
it's winter feet! very familiar with it.  what you need is something that can get your blood flow going again - so any medication that helps to open up your blood vessels or something in that line will help you alot! you get some good natural stuff.  hope you can experience relieve quickly!