Orthopedics Community
thoracic 7 & 8 radiculopathy-burning & colon problems
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

thoracic 7 & 8 radiculopathy-burning & colon problems

I have a diagnosis of radiculopathy of T 7 &8., per MRI, He also said T4 was herniated, but that wasn't causing all my pain and problems only T 7, 8 were my big problems.My dr said theree were no disc left at 7,8. Degenerative disc disease. Problems" diahrea constantly, intense burning of lower 4 ribs on R side, loss of colon contol & cramping (R side), sore or HOT spots on R rib cage. A GI doctor did many test & said the spasms were caused by what he thought was the thoracic. He was correct. I've had an epidural, but it helped about 5% of 100%. Not enough. The thoracic 7-8 has been hurting more since I recieved the epidural 2 weeks ago. Is there anything else I can do? Should I come to see you?  Is there a certain dr of place that specializes in teh thoracic area? I cannot take this intense pain anymore- it is TOO INTENSE. PLEASE help. Who is the best place to help me? I think I am too young for a pain pump, but I will get it if I have to. Thank You so Much for Your Time, Lindy