treatment of neuroma or nerve inflammation
I want to ask a question about treatment of  neuroma or nerve inflammation. my median nerve (at my wrist) damaged nearly one year ago. i got surgery operation two times. first time, i got surgery operation for my nerve to repair. second operation is about to exition/exclude the neuroma around my nerve (at that time around the first operation zone there was a swelling)

nowadays swelling of my wrist (aroud operation zone), why this swelling is occuring? is that any relevance with neuroma or nerve inflammation? is there any treatment  for this problem? any medical treatment.

note-1: i am using neurontin 800 mg three times/day. and i am taking of some vitamins such as
b complex, b12, lecithin, calcium-magnesium, taurine, fatty acids.

note-2: i have been struggling of pinning, tingling, burning of my three fingers and half my hand (effected area by median nerve)

How are you feeling?
Your symptoms of pain, pinning, tingling and burning of your three fingers suggest you have got neuropathy.
You are indeed right in thinking that these are due to Median Nerve. Swelling which is present in nerve can cause these symptoms which are called as Neuroma.
You can start treatment with resting the part, anti-inflammation medication, and ice packs.
More rapid relief of symptoms can follow a local cortisone injection. If these does not help than the swollen nerve tissue has to be removed with a surgical operation.
Thank you for your question.
Keep me informed if you have any queries.
Bye.