Orthopedics Community
treatment of neuroma or nerve inflammation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

treatment of neuroma or nerve inflammation

I want to ask a question about treatment of  neuroma or nerve inflammation. my median nerve (at my wrist) damaged nearly one year ago. i got surgery operation two times. first time, i got surgery operation for my nerve to repair. second operation is about to exition/exclude the neuroma around my nerve (at that time around the first operation zone there was a swelling)

nowadays swelling of my wrist (aroud operation zone), why this swelling is occuring? is that any relevance with neuroma or nerve inflammation? is there any treatment  for this problem? any medical treatment.

note-1: i am using neurontin 800 mg three times/day. and i am taking of some vitamins such as
b complex, b12, lecithin, calcium-magnesium, taurine, fatty acids.

note-2: i have been struggling of pinning, tingling, burning of my three fingers and half my hand (effected area by median nerve)