Orthopedics Community
twisted sacrum treatment

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

twisted sacrum treatment

I have suffered with pain in my tail bone for a long time.  I have swelling most of the time. The doctor just thought it was a muscular problem, and treated it with steroids.  It would get better for awhile, and then start all over again.  I finally got an x-ray and I have a twisted sacrum bone.  I have lower doses, and the mussels in my back are so tight and spasm all the time.  I have seen a chiropractor and message.  What kind of doctor and treatment should I seek for this injury?  I have depression and this pain makes it must worse.  This Problem is affecting my relationships and my job.