vibration exercise machines
Is it safe for me to use these vibration machines if I have had 2 total knee replacements and 1 hip?
Hi!
An implant can never be as strong as the original knee or hip. Also metal and other materials used in the implants can crack or get displaced by strong vibratory force. So, it is not advisable to use machines with strong vibrations. However, please discuss with your doctor. If using such machines is an occupational necessity then you may need to change the type of work if your doctor and occupational therapist feels the necessity. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.