will tendonitis in the left shoulder cause arm to have limited movement
I had a mri done that showed I have tendonitis in my left shoulder. I can't raise my left arm up very high which makes washing my hair or brushing it extremely hard. I know I have bulging disc in c5 and c6 with nerve root damage in both. I could raise my arm before they found the tendonitis tho. I can't reach behind me with it either. It just won't move. This has added to the severe pain I already had. I am currently taking hydrocodone apap and zoloft as my meds. I also have a brain injury. I feel like I am falling apart. Is my limited arm movement from my neck or the tendonitis? Please help thank you.
Hello!

The limited arm movement is due to the tendonitis and also contributed by the cervical vertebra problems.

I would suggest you to continue NSAIDs and apply ice packs to reduce the pain and inflammation.

You have to wear proper foot wear and follow proper ergonomics during your daily schedule of events.

Follow up with your orthopedician.

Take care!
Hi! I have tendonitis in my left arm too. It hurts between the elbow and the shoulder a lot, don't sleep good . I can not lift my arm up to my head or behind me can not sweep my floors, it is hard to dress some times. I have had mime since oct 2009. Ice helps and biofreeze pain relieving gel helps, it gets cold like ice. Good luck