Osteoporosis
I want to know is there anything else that i need to take with my Vitamin D pills?
My age is 42
and i don't understand why i have it at all when i drank milk all the time and had it in my brakefast all the time.
milk does not prevent osteoporosis. you have been brain washed by the dairy council.

Dr McDougall makes it very clear that osteoporosis is not an disease of calcium deficiency but a disease of excess: Excess protein, excess salt, excess caffeine, and excess laziness
(Ha! had to fit the lack of weight bearing exercise in somehow ). US standards for calcium intake are designed to mitigate for these excesses in the SAD
[ standard american diet ]. McDougallers [ people eating the McDougall way ] are not in that group. Mc Dougall says this and it's a quote:

"Animal proteins are the main cause of osteoporosis.  Animal proteins are acidic and cause the bones to dissolve and change the kidney physiology so the bone material is urinated into the toilet."