Osteoporosis Community
Tendonitis in the arms for over 2 years
About This Community:

Osteoporosis is a condition of low bone density that can progress silently over a long period of time leading to an increased risk of fracturing of bones. Discuss topics including osteopenia, the effects of menopause, low density prevention, symptoms, treatments, and how to deal with fractures.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tendonitis in the arms for over 2 years

Hello all,
I am a diabetes patient for almost 3 years now (not on medication though) and had tendonitis developed on my both elbows almost at the same time when Diabetes was initially diagnosed.About 18 months ago I did physiotherapy for both elbows and got almost better .However this issue has not completely gone away and it keeps coming back .It becomes more apparent whenever I do some lifting .Lifting a 10 lbs bag some times causes pain in my elbows and I feel that muscles and tendons are getting pressed too hard and I feel extreme pain in some cases.In addition ,my Knees have also started to hurt now. Over last few months,I am also exhibiting little noise/creaking when I move any joint in my body including my fingers which is due to friction in my bones/joints .Currently I am studying and dont have medical insurance through my employer .I need to know how serious is my condition and what could be done at this stage .As an FYI I am only 33 years old.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Any one any comments feedback,personal experience ?
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include inflammations, degeneration, tendonitis, neuro-muscular causes, joint issues, micronutrient deficiencies etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Osteoporosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979