fosamax
i recently found out i had osteoporosis.  they put me on fosamax.  it made my throat swell and i needed to belch and could not.  i paced the floor most of that night until   i got sick.  i had to get off that now i am on nose spray.  i dont know if this is side effects.  but in the evening and nights i have hard cramps and run fever.  this is every night.  i dont know what to do i am under treatment for severe depression, low thyroid, hi chlosterol.  lots more just want to know if this cou;d be causing my cramps.  thank you.  gloria789
Hi there!

Well, these could or could not be the side effects of fosamax; and could also be caused due to other medications that you are on or other primary conditions being treated for. I would suggest seeking a review with your treating doctor for a possible evaluation of the cause and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
I too just found out that I have osteoporosis. Do you have any pain? All of my joints hurt. I fractured my ankle and am now in a wheelchair. I'm 36 years old and also 34 weeks pregnant. I can't walk, my knees are so sore. Since I'm pregnant there isn't anything the doctors can do yet.How did you find out. I have been telling the doctors that I've been having pain for a couple of years and they just told me it was normal. I found out after I fractured my ankle and went to the er

my lower back hurts really bad if i stand or walk v ery long.  also the back of my neck and my wrists and my leg shins.  congratulations on having twins.  hope everything goes good for you.  have you had a bone density test yet.  it is simpe not painful or nothing you just lay on the table.  gloria789
my doctor put me on nose spray calcitinis_salmon I use this every day use a different side of the nose each time.  cant tell much different,  I quit taking Lipitor for my cholesterol I think that was making my kegs weak.  there was a warning in tv that this could cause diabetis in women and heart problems.  my brother in law said it was destroying is muscles and he was getting weak.  I am doing better.  not soo many fainting spells. I hope this works maybe when I get my next bone density test there will be a difference.  mandy876