Bumbs and bloody around my Ileostomy
I had my Ileostomy for 19 years now never had problems with it until here lately. I got a lot of bumps around the stoma (at first a few and now a lot) and when I change my wafer the immidiat area around the stoma will bleed. I been a Surgen and to the stoma nurse here the Doctor gave me some coton swaps with some stuff on it that was suppose to help, it turned the bumps gray as soon as I touched it with that swap thingy. That did not help I think the bumps got worth since than. The stoma nurse gave me than some powder to apply and that did not work either.
It burns like crazy when I put the new wafer with Stomapast on it. My wafer with the past does not even work right anymore. What is it ? What can I do? I am at the end of my robe with this.
Please help me.
Sandra M.
PS I got my Ileostomy because of Crohns
How about seeing a dermatologist?  I bet he can figure out what that is.  Also, have you tried talking to the stoma nurse again?  Let her know that what they gave you didn't work.

Co