Ostomy Community
Ostomy Travel Case

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ostomy, colostomy, diet and nutrition, gastrostomy ileostomy, jejunostomy, ostomy reversal, sex and relationships, stoma, urostomy, and wound care.

Ostomy Travel Case

I was wondering if you could assist me or lead me to someone who can?  I'm searching for a case in which to carry my ostomy supplies.  The one I have now is pretty old and will need to be replaced.  Unfortunately, the only ID that's on it is Made in China.  It's a vinyl case 8" long x7" wide & 4" deep.   When you unzip it,it opens up to reveal 3 sections with pockets to put supplies.  It also has a zippered pocket and a regular pocket on the outside. Also, on the outside, there is a large hook on one end and a handle on the other.  I can't believe they don't still make something comparable to this for ostomates who travel, etc.  So far, I've had no luck finding it or something comparable.  Hope someone out there can help.
Tags: Travel
You can contact each of the 3 major Ostomy companies and ask for a travel or discharge kit which they are called now in some cases. Hollister, Convatec and Coloplast