Ostomy Community
Want To Hear My Husband's Experience from his Ileostomy Surgery an...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ostomy, colostomy, diet and nutrition, gastrostomy ileostomy, jejunostomy, ostomy reversal, sex and relationships, stoma, urostomy, and wound care.

Want To Hear My Husband's Experience from his Ileostomy Surgery and Reversal ?

Have questions about going to the bathroom normally? Losing weight? Recovery? etc....?  My husband had an Ileostomy a year ago and the reversal. He had rectal cancer. It was hard to find the info we needed so we could see what he was going to go through so.... We made a website to help others going through the same thing.  It tells you what to expect from beginning to end all in one website. It goes into the eating experience, weight loss, problems going to the bathroom, when will it get better, etc.......It is his story on how his experience was and how he is today. There is photos as well. We made the website to simply help others like yourself. It is at www.freewebs.com/ileostomyreversalsurgery. Hope it helps you.
Have an Ostomy question?
100,000+ doctor answers