What happens when coming out of ostomy reversal.Then develope a servere infection,bloobclot in lungs and leg then servere amonia?
My brother has had a reversal done on his colostomy om febuary 4th .He went back to the hospital on Febuary 14th ,because he had a high fever of 105.2 then he had bee throwing up serverly.When he went into emergency entrance the doctor said he had developed a servere infection through out his body ,he had also been urinating blood.So they went in and fixed the surgery that was done 2 weeks prior.When the doctor was finished with my brothers 2nd surgeryhe said it looked as if the previous doctors didnt know what they were doing his exact words were that it looked as if there was a bomb that had exploded in his stomach.When he got out on his second surgury on Febuary 15th which was an emergancy surgery that took plae on a Sunday,on the 2 nd day he developed a blood clott in his lungs then spreaded to his legs,which he also has servere amonia.What should we do .I barley got this information today and the doctors dont seem to want to help him any longer because he doesnt have any apropriate insurance.What is his risk and is death risking.