About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ostomy, colostomy, diet and nutrition, gastrostomy ileostomy, jejunostomy, ostomy reversal, sex and relationships, stoma, urostomy, and wound care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hi

I don't have a question, I have 2 ostomies yes that's right 2 I'm just lucky that way
and I have had my urostomy for 5 yrs and  my colostomy for 4 yrs now and everything that could go wrong did so if anyone wants to talk about it or ask questions I will be very happy to be there. I have had to learn most everything on my own kinda like on the job training, most of the battle is a sense of humor good luck and i am so glad MedHelp added this take care, marlene
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
401095_tn?1351395370
I do not have an ostomy but teach lots of patients at my hospital and will start referring to this site....looks like it is catching on quick!
Blank
401095_tn?1351395370
There is another patient in the group above who has 2 ostomies...colostomy and a urostomy     yall can exchange notes
Blank
how did you end up with the two ostomy especially the urostomy? my husband has an ostomy has had it for a couple of months now. just trying to learn up on all this. along with the ostomy he's paralyze as well :(
Blank
Hi,

It's great that you are here to help others.  There are several others who live with two pouches who post on the discussion board of the UOAA.  You can see that at this link: http://www.uoaa.org/forum/index.php (and look for the "General" title).  You can read as much as you want without registering, and search too, but need to register in order to post your own question ... just like here.

Linda
Blank
please tell me how you deal with that emotional because my 10 year old daughter will be getting a colostomy due to imperforate anus birth defect. I worry so much on how she will even be able to handle this for the rest og her life.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ostomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...