too much scaring
my surgeon took out half of my bowels and installed an ostomy bag and i was told i could get it reversed in about 6 months , well that 6 months came and went he cut me open to reverse it and promptly closed me up , when i woke the bag was still there and was told that there was too much scaring and that i will have this bag for the rest of my life ( i just finished an 8 year dialysis term and finaly got a transplant but now to me i am right back to the same thing ) what i need to know is can someone tell me the name of the best surgeon in canada that can reverse this darn thing so i can have my life back
I just started to read this blog which is why I am trying to get in touch with you almost a year after your post. I too have the same problem and am wondering if you found any answers/got any relief for your problem.