Ovarian Cancer Community
?? PAIN IN VAGINAL AREA

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

?? PAIN IN VAGINAL AREA

I have been having this pain it feels like pressure or like pain on the sides of the vaginal wall.
Right now it really really hurts especially when I walk, have any of you had this?
I don't get it all the time and its not a burning pain its just pain like pressure and pain in the vaginal area and my right side is hurting.
Tuesday cannot get here fast enough.
Thanks again for listening.
Sonya
ive been experencing something like this and its really painful and i was trying to figure out what it might be but all that was coming up were STDs and im rather young so im still a virgin so i know for sure thats not what it is and my doctor had put me on some medication and it went away for a while but its back now and it hurts really bad and i just want to know something to tell my doctor :[
You both need to see a gyn, and ask for ultrasounds and transvaginal US as well. Pain is never normal.  I hope you both come through with good results.~~~Joanne
A related discussion, ligament in vaginal area was started.