Ovarian Cancer Community
11 year old daughter with cystic mass
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

11 year old daughter with cystic mass

Please help as i am so worried and would like to here some honest advice.  My 11 year old started her periods six months ago, and 2 weeks ago was admitted to hospital with abdominal pain and feeling sick.  The Laproscopy showed she had a 8cm cystic mass which was inside her right fallopian tube, the tube had been twisted three times and damaged so fallopian tube had to be removed.  The cyst has now been sent off and awaiting results.  Since op she has been back to hospital as she was having pain in her left hand side of stomach.  the scan showed two small cysts on ovaries about 2cm on each ovarie but apparently this is normal??  Please advise thank you