A 4.3 cm diameter physiologic cyst on right ovary
I had a ct scan done a couple days ago because I was having lower abdomen pain on my right side they ruled out appendicitis but they said they found a cyst on my right ovary that was 4.3 cm in diameter and they said on the papers it was possibly a prominent physiologic cyst and I have a small cyst on my left. They stated on the papers that I would need an ultrasound to confirm blood flow to my right ovary. My question is can this prevent me from being capable of getting pregnant and what do they mean by confirm blood flow I'm lost there I know most of my medical terminology and how things are said but that confuses I plan on going to see my ob/gyn at the end of the month but really good use some advice. Plus I'm only 21 with no medical problems of any kind.
I know waiting is hard. I do not know what it means. Hopefully things will be okay. The end of the month will be here before you know it. Hang in there.

Alex