A Miracle
Cut and paste this:

http://seniorark.com/my%20mother's%20story.htm

It a story of an elderly lady dx stage 4. Who beat the cancer.
It interesting.
OMG, I am going to continue with my glass of Chianti every evening!  What a story.
~Tascha
That is an amazing story.  ConcernedInNy, I think you will benefit from it, from what i read it is also written by an incredible son, just like you seem to be.
I almost wrote the same thing to him!  I thought of him immediately after reading the story.
Wow, it feels good to see that im remembered, lol.  One more reason why I love this place.  No, I havent been switched to higher dose yet, he said if it persisted he would then switch me.  I have my F/U U/S on Mar. 9th and then my appointment on the 20th.  So hopefully history will repeat itself and this one will have resolved.  I think it has, any pain i had is completely gone and i feel back to normal, but now there is just the dreaded question " how long until I have another cyst with pain that ends me up in the er".  Hopefully if does happen again, it wont be for a while....But then I wonder, and maybe you could hep me with this one, If I were to completely stop all BC, would that mean that I would probably develop more cysts? My Dr. seems to think so.  Since cysts run in my family he said that even though im on BC im vulnarable to them and the fact that im on BC means i'll only develop lets say 2 or 3 where if not on BC  I could develop way more, does that sound right to you?  Well, hope all is well with everyone, i'm always around, i guess im more of a "lurker" then anything, but this bored has helped me more then i could ever express.  Take care.
Toni
Hi Mary,
Hi Mary,
Ok, I have no idea how that happened, lol.  Well, I have been on BC for about a year now(since the birth of my last son).  I also took BC about 4 years ago after the birth of my 1st son and took it for about a year and a half.  I do consider myself extremely fertile though, lol...lets just say whenever i have given myself the oppurtunity to become pregnant, it happened.  My mom  also says she is very fertile.  I do want another child because i want to try for a little girl, but im not sure when so i will prob. stay on BC till then, i also considered getting my tubes tied, but i have reconsidered.  After all my research on ovarian problems i have seen a lot of corralation(sp?) to that and tied tubes, so if/when i do have another child...i'll will see where i go from there!!!!!
Toni
I've noticed that as well - that so many women on this forum who've had their tubes 'tied' seem to have cyst problems.  I would like to see some research into this issue, because having your 'tubes tied' is one of the things that REDUCES the probability of developing ovca.  I know that having cystic ovaries also reduces the risk of ovca, but what seems to be happening is ridiculous!