Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Abnormal vaginal bleeding after exercise
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Abnormal vaginal bleeding after exercise

For close to a year now I have been spotting everyday after I exercise.  This started when I began exercising again after having my first child. I use about a tampon every day. In addition, I get pain right at my uterus when I am spotting. It feels almost as if there is a tear there.

We are trying to get pregnant again, and I do get positive results from the digital ovulation test. However, we have yet to conceive, and I wonder if this continuous spotting is the result of our fertility issues.

Prior to our first child we went to fertility doctors, and they did all of these tests.  They found that my blood tends to clot, so I take a baby aspirin every day. We ended up conceiving naturally the first time. I have been on prenatal vitamins for a year now, and I work out for 1 hour every day.  I do drink wine at dinner. Could any of these things be causing the continuous spotting?

I have gone to my obgyn, and he saw nothing in an ultrasound that alarmed him last September. Should I ask him to run any other tests? I am 36 years old.

Thank you so much for your help.
242604_tn?1328124825
Hi There
you need a pap smear and possible a colposcopy to look at your cervix with some magnification for abnormal bleeding.
you also need a biopsy of the lining of your uterus which is called an endometrial biopsy
best wishes
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker