Abraxane for OVca
  My mom is 64, diagosed at stage3c. She was 99% debulked in surgery from a huge tumor. There was a steady drop in ca-125 and an excellent response to carbo/paclitaxol. Her 4th interval CT scan (8 months post surgery) revealed growth of a "marker lesion." A laproscopy revealed several pinhead sized spots on her diaphragm, the Doc said that she is Platinum resistant and started her on a research trial of Abaraxane, I.V., weekly for 3 weeks every month.
  Abaraxane apparently has a specific way of delivering highly potent and concentrated doses of paclitaxel with minimal side effects. It has been FDA approved for Breast cancer. Has anyone else had experience with Abaraxane, heard of it or have any knowledge of its' success for ovarian cancer?  
Hello... I too, would be interested in hearing any experiences with this drug, as it's one that my Oncol. is 'tossing up' as an option in the New Year.  Here is a site with some info as to side affects etc. but I'm hoping that someone here knows more about it. I hope your Mum is feeling well.... it seems she is doing good. I hope that continues.   hugs...Helen...

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/medmaster/a607070.html
I too would like to hear anybody's experience with Abraxane, as my onc is considering that next, with Avastin. I have checked chemocare.com  but would like to know more. (It is a toss up, Avatin with either Abraxane or Taxotere.)
thegoodson, I hope your mom does well.  Chris