An update
Hi everyone!

I am unsure if you remember me but months ago I posted on this forum thinking I was going to die.

Thankfully I am still here.

Over the past three months after being diagnosed with Dysgerminoma (a rare ovarian cancer) I did three rounds of BEP chemo. I did well! I did lose my hair but it is growing back already and my oncologist told me I have nothing to worry about. I already went for my first post checkup and am still a-okay!!

I am also back to school and work. It feels good.
I hope that everyone here can feel like this as soon as possible. Thank you all for you kind words and support.

Mosh
That's so exciting. You must be dancing on the ceiling now. Everyone loves a happy ending because it gives hope to all women facing this beast. Thank you for sharing your battle with us.
Hey Mosh, glad to hear that you are doing well!!!  Sending you prayers and Best Wishes for continued good health!!

Jane
Thanks for keeping us updated.  Great news!!!!!  May you forever be dancing with NED (no evidence of disease)