Ovarian Cancer Community
Aready seen a doctor twice-problems remain!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Details. I'm 46 -I had a bladder infection much earlier this year (bladder cancer in 2000), detected because of blood in my urine.  I was put on antibiotics for two months while going through the tests and then told I was fine.  However, I was again put on antibiotics again just over a month ago because I was having a foul smell (no discharge, no itching).  Since then I've missed two months of my period and have on and off cramping like I'm going to start my period (usually I would only have that the morning of and it would disapate that first morning).  I took an over the counter menopause test, which came back negative and an over the counter pregnancy test, also negative.  I had to stop taking the antibiotics 3 days early because they were making me violently ill (throwing up etc).  What is going on?  I feel it's a waste of time to go back to the doctor again, especially if they just put me on antibiotics -which make me so sick.  I've been trying to take probiotics and Oil of Oregano, but my symptoms still remain.
> symptoms: period cramping, but no period, bloating in lower ovarian area, foul smell
-NO FSH issues, no itching, no discharge
????
1 Comment
Unfortunately doctors are human first off.  Secondly pharmacy companies rule our healthcare systems!  Here's some facts that you may NOT know: The USA is ranked like only 40th in all the countries based on the health of our people!  However we are ranked #1 for amount of prescriptions our population takes!  The number 1 cause of deaths in the USA, that NO ONE is reporting accurately, is death by doctors!!  (based on research!!)  Doctors are great in emergency situations, but very poor source for actual healing of symptoms!  They usually only prescribe drugs that do not fix the problems, but just mask the symptoms!  There are much healtier alternatives available out there, but they are not as well know, tend to cost more, and usually is NOT covered by "health" insurance!!  Our medical system in the USA is NOT a "health care program"  -it is a crisis care program!!  Now what good is Obama Care going to be?  I can only assume, that too will be backed & governed by the pharmacy companies ~ they are extremely wealthy companies!!