Bleeding in between periods
Hi iam 48 and i guess i may in menopause.I just want to know if is normal to bleed a little  in the time of ovulation.Thanks
Hi Florabonita,

If this is a new symptom, no it is not normal. you should have a biopsy of the lining of your uterus. It is important to make sure you do not have a premalignant or cancerous growth inside the uterus that is causing spotting
best wishes
I did ultra sound  a 02 yrs ago , becouse i had the same problem that time and i was concern about it.The doctor sad that   the ovarian was ok.It stop for a wile .Last month was ok, i wasnt bleeding in the time of the ovulation.I notice the bleeding this month.The time i saw the doctor he told me to take Provera, i took but i bleed more, so i stop.Thankyou for answer my question.I will look for a doctor to do the staff you say.Thanks.
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker