Ovarian Cancer Community
Breast Pain ,menstral pain, and blood clotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Hi, I am 24 yrs old and I always have an irregular menstral. Last year I was on the a birth control shot to prevent children. It has been a year since I have been off the medication and lately I have had a menstral but for 1 day now it has been almost 2 weeks of heavy bleeding, clotting, and swollen breast and alot of pain.

When I was in high school I was told I had a problem with my ovaries and I was also told I could not have children. I was put on the pill and I was told to stop do to the side effects, I was having heavy bleeding and clotting. I had a child and the irregular menstals are back but very painful and a very strong pain on my sides and breast what could my problem be?

I really I am scared but I have made a appointment to see my gyn doctor. My menstals are really out of whak
Did they tell you why you couldnt have children?  Maybe endometriosis?
Do you have PCOS?
Yes, one of my gyn doctors told me I was not supposed to have kids. The last time I was here I had heavy bleeding, I still have the same situation. I am going on 3 weeks and still bleeding I hope on June 5 when I go to the doctor it has stopped.I have the biggest blood clots coming out. But the funny thing about this whole thing is that when I am standing up at work. I bleed but not heavy. When I sit down lord have mercy on me it just keeps coming down heavy. What can I do for this situation.