Brown discharge from ruptured cyst ?
This might be a little to personal but I don't know if this is "normal". I have been having a clear discharcge for about a month and just today it has turned brown ?? is this bad ? should i be worried ? I had a cyst rupture about two weeks ago and have several simple cysts on my r ovary still...I was just wondering if this is something that is a normal sideffect . Thanks for all your help! God Bless
Clear discharge is normal.  The brownish tint in the discharge is "old" blood.  If there is only a small amount, and this type of bloody discharge does not last long, then it is possibly due to some type of cyst rupture, and it could be from a cyst in the cervical canal or vaginal area too.   If the discharge persists *AND/OR* is heavy *AND/OR* has a foul odor, then contact your doctor, and do it soon.
Right, that is the old blood, yucky yes, but at least it is out of your body!!
~Tascha