Aa
A
A
Close
667078 tn?1316004535
CT Scan Shows Cancer is back
My CT showed new peritoneal carcinomatosis, metastatic lymph nodes and metastatic liver lesions. I am trying to get into a Clinical Trial where everyone get Doxil and 50% get a targeted therapy. It is double blind so I will not know if I get the drug.

I am feeling great so it stinks I have to go through chemo again. So far the treatment is worse than the Cancer itself.

Alex
Discussion is closed
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
136849 tn?1327325110
Alex I am sorry to hear this.  Be strong and kick this cancer to he curb!!

Jane
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
155056 tn?1333642288
Keep fighting!!!!  Stay strong!!!!  You can beat this!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
How long since your inital diagnosis Alex?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
136849 tn?1327325110
I am sorry to hear this news my friend.  Stay Strong.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
187666 tn?1331176945
Not the kind of news anyone wants. I hope you can get into the trial. Gotta have some hope that a treatment is out there that will kick cancer's ugly derriere. Each one is so different and responds differently. Here's hoping they get the right mix just for you.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
667078 tn?1316004535
The cancer showed up in the liver a month after I stopped chemo but my CA125 did not rise for six months. I got in the study. It is a mess every time I go to clinic they have no doctors orders and can't do the tests or they forget tests like ekgs or a Chest CT-Scan. I have had 3 CT-Scans this month alone.
They told me they are making the the same mistakes with all the study patients. I expect more from Duke.

Alex
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources