Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
CT Scan showed enlarged inguinal lymph node? Should I be Concerned
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

CT Scan showed enlarged inguinal lymph node? Should I be Concerned

This is the best place I felt I needed to post this question.  I have been dealing with moderate to severe chronic abdominal pain for about two years.  I had my right ovary removed a year ago, I continued to have right side abdominal pain sometimes very severe and constant.  I have had four Laproscope procedures done in three years.  I am under the impression that the pain is mostly cause by adhesions.  I am scheduled for another Laproscope tomorrow to try and diagnose them.  In the meantime I was sent Thursday for a CT Scan of the Pelvis and Abdomen just to make sure there was not a bowel obstruction due to bowel changes.  Well on the report it states "Enlarged 2.3 cm left inguinal lymph node".  Is this something that I should be concerned about given my history of pelvic pain and cysts?  Will this be something that my OBGYN will be able to inspect during the Laproscope tomorrow?  When I swollen or enlarged Lymph Nodes I automatically think of infection.  Also have done some google searches for this and it has came up with a lot of Ovarian Cancer sites.  How concerned should I be about this?  Thanks