Ovarian Cancer Community
Ca Ovary case and 5th cycle of Chemo completed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Sir,

My mother having a pain in her stomech in the month of Dec-2008, after many checkup and reports the doctor statred his treatment.But in the month of June-2009 the doctor refer my mother to the higher checkup due to ca ovary problem.

Now my mother has received the 4 rounds of chemo and doctor advised us for a  surgery which i think , she is not willing to go for or probably, she will not withstand.

All the test reports and detail are attached herewith for your advise weather we have to go for the surgery or continue with the chemo.

The present test of CA-125 is 144.30 and mass size is 3cm x 1.9cm.

So please advise me.
Tags: case, surgery
1 Comment
You are on the OVCA website, we are a group of ladies with the disease who are supporting each other, but we are not professionals.

If you scroll down on the right, you'll see a heading: Related Expert Forums, click on the Ovarian Cancer line and that will bring you to the doctor's forum.
Good luck with your Mom.