Ovarian Cancer Community
Ca Ovary case and 5th cycle of Chemo completed
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ca Ovary case and 5th cycle of Chemo completed

Sir,

My mother having a pain in her stomech in the month of Dec-2008, after many checkup and reports the doctor statred his treatment.But in the month of June-2009 the doctor refer my mother to the higher checkup due to ca ovary problem.

Now my mother has received the 4 rounds of chemo and doctor advised us for a  surgery which i think , she is not willing to go for or probably, she will not withstand.

All the test reports and detail are attached herewith for your advise weather we have to go for the surgery or continue with the chemo.

The present test of CA-125 is 144.30 and mass size is 3cm x 1.9cm.

So please advise me.
Tags: case, surgery