Careylyn
Hi - have been to meetings and not logged on for a couple of days.   I had exactly the same treatment Mon-Fri with 2 weeks off.   I fortunately have a great stomack and did not have any trouble eating, although I will say I can no longer eat the tremendous feeds I used to.   However, if I do have trouble which does from time to time occur I take a fortified drink which my doctor prescribes "Fortisip" is the one I like having tried a few but each person is different and obviously your taste will vary from mine.   I live in Scotland so perhaps you will have totally different things to help in America but I always say to anyone who asks take whatever you can to help how you feel, I refuse nothing but blows.  
You are a lucky lady off to Alaska - if you feel OK make your trip and enjoy - I always find if I am worried about being able to do something when I get on my way I seem to get energy from somewhere and enjoy whatevery it may be.    Yesterday I was representing an organisation I am on at the opening of a well in Inverness-shire and had a great time.   I am a bad traveller, always have been, but yesterday with our bendy and bumpy roads I had to stop but it was well worth the discomfort.
Have a lovely time on your trip 0- look forward to hearing how it went.
Look after yourself
Love Helen Jane
Hi Tandy

Where about's in Scotland are you from?
Thank you so much for sharing your information with me regarding Topetecan.  It is so helpful when others can relay their own stories, even though we are all a bit different, we are all the same.  Thanks a bunch!
Hi - I'm at Moy ten miles south of Inverness - where are you
I live in the NE of England and have Scots roots!!