Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Complex cysts w/constant bleeding ect
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Complex cysts w/constant bleeding ect

Hi, I have been diagnosed with two complex cysts. I have been bleeding constantly since last menstrual Jan.28th. The L ovary has a 3 cm complex/complicated cyst and the R has a complex/complicated 7cm cyst. My iron is at 5.5 and am going to the gyno tomorrow to discuss everything. I have suffered with migraines since I was 12 and have been having problems with my cycles for about 8 years.My main concern right now is getting the bleeding to stop. Is it normal for constant bleeding with these cysts? I am dealing with a lot of distention in my abdomen. I have constant pain,(high threshold for pain), and have tried ibuprofen and tylenol, they don't touch it. I am trying to figure out what questions I need to ask, and if there is a better medication for pain I can take. I am not a fan of narcotics because they only make me feel like I'm on drugs w/pain, lol. I thought of Ultram, has worked for pain before but it wasn't this kind of pain. I am supposed to start my period Sunday,(never stopped), and am conerned because everything is increasing the closer I get.Thanks for your time:)
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now