Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Ct Scan shows a 4.5cm mass in abdominal area
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Ct Scan shows a 4.5cm mass in abdominal area

I am a 35 yo that had a partial hysterectomy 3 years ago.  Since late March, I have been experiencing pain in my lower to mid abdomin (abdomen), with severe bloating.  I workout 5 days a week so I am very in tune with my body.  I have also been experiencing pain in my breasts(nipple area mainly) and in my armpits, as well as pressure/pain in my groin area.  I thought at first that I had herniated again.  But that is not the case. Should there be any questions that I need to specifically ask my doctors?  BTW, I also had a abdominal ultrasound today and are awaiting the results.  
242604_tn?1328124825
Hi There,
It is good to keep a pain and symptom diary and record your symptoms and the frequency (such as once a week or 3 times a day) and also if your symptoms are associated with a particular activity (eating, sex, working out).
that can help focus in on what might be the issues.
you have as a tag line "mass, ct scan"
did you have a CT scan? If so, what exactly does the report say?
take care
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker