Cystadenoma or Cystadenocarcinoma
My Cat scan report states there is a very large cystic mass, apparently multi-loculated, right aspect of pelvis, suspected location of the right ovary.  Largest of these cystic lesions is in the range of 8cm.  There is suggestion of small cysts left adnexal region.  Largest on the left side is in the range of 2 to 2.5 cm.

Is this stating I have cysts on the right and left ovary?  My report also states cystadenoma, cystadenocarcinoma must be considered in this patient!!  This scares me.  I have appt with ob/gyn on Tuesday.. To my knowledge there is no ovarian cancer in my family.  If maglignant can this spread to other parts of my body?  I also have a problem with adhesions and surgery is always a risk for me.  How would the ovary be removed?  I just had a abdominal hysterectomy 2 years ago and had a bowel injury during surgery which resulted in a ostomy and ostomy reversal.