Ovarian Cancer Community
Cysts Complications

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Cysts Complications

Ok, I'm waiting for my surgery date for 2 endometerotic cysts.  One of them I believe ruptured last night.  I'm really sore, and doc doesn't seem too worried.

Another thing, my hips and joints really hurt...my left leg is so sore, almost crampy....nothing I do seems to help at all....anyone have any suggestions??  

I don't know how in the world I'm going to last till surgery.  I've taken Tylenol 3's ....they help, but my leg is really causing me the most grief...anyone experience similar problem??
I can relate to the both of you...I too have the pain/spasms down my left leg as well as hip pain. Also the low back pain gets so bad I can hardly bend over.
I have recurring hemmorhagic cysts and when they rupture it is exremly painful. Good luck w/ your surgery. Kat
I'm still waiting for a date for my surgery...not sure how long till that happens, and then how long I'll have to wait before the surgery itself actually happens.  

oh my lower back is killing me!!! I've been taking Robaxacet for it, and that seems to help ease the tense muscles.  What do you do for the leg spasms??  Anything??  I've tried cold compresses, hot....tiger balm....anything!  Glad I'm not the only one!
Nothing I really do helps w/the spasms. I wish I could be of more help there.
Sometimes at night it keeps me up, no matter what side I sleep on. It feels almost like the circulation is being resricted by something? On those nights I'll take a xanax & it does help me sleep. Oh... it is soooo frustrating.
Glad I'm not the only one!  I hate it!  Gyno didn't tell me if it was normal or what...Arghhhhhhhhhhh if I had these cysts without the spasms and sore back, I would be fine!  But good grief!  I haven't done much of anything for the past 5 months I just can't do it!  I'm in so much pain, and my doc doesn't want to put me on anything...except Tylenol 3's.... *sigh*

Thanks for the tips!!!  Robaxacet is my new best friend!!!
What is roboxecet? Never heard of it. Does it help w/pain or spasms?
My lower back also hurts, pain during sex and sometimes my right leg hurts because of the pressure also, just use a heating pad, my case though i cant have surgery because i cant afford to go to a gyn to get everything checked out they call mine ovarian cystic neoplasm and they want to me follow up with a gyn but no insurance no money to so i just suffer, just hang in there..
Hi Ladies, I was also diagnoised with three complex cysts. And I have to tell ya,I also have Multiple Sclerosis(newly diagnoised with that also).I have been suffering with hip pain, bloating, twinges, an espeially leg spasms.I feel like I'm six months pregnant.All this time I thought that my muscle cramps, which is in both legs, were due to the ms.But to my surprize, i'm see that everone is suffering from the same thing. I have an appointment with my Gyno on March 7, to have another vus done.I've had many operations already etc.,histerectomy, gallblader (gallbladder),thyroid,tubes tied. They all were complicated with complex cyst. Now my left ovary is the size of a plum,plus the 3 complex cysts.I don't know what is in store for me.I to have a high rate of cancer in my family.I never give up hope, and i pray alot, other wise,your thoughts will comsume your mind 24hrs. a day and drive a person crazy!This site helps me ease my mind. Knowing I am not alone,helps me get though each day.I'll pray for everone.Godbless.Gail.