Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Cysts and HCG levels

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Cysts and HCG levels
Thanks again for your time. Since I first asked about cysts nothing has really changed except I have been getting severe pain around the pelvic area but I cannot get a quicker scan than the 4th Sept. The pain has slowly getting worse from the time I had the first app and intercourse has become painful. I also went bk to the GP who took another urine and said I wasnt pregnant but when I took one this morning early sample it showed positive light but there I asked hubby he saw it too. My periods have been late, light and short. Ive read that cysts can produce HCG is this true? Under any other curcumstance I would just assume I was pregnant but I dont know what else to do Im so worried this is turning into something serious but the drs arent taking me seriously, I was told I cant be fast tracked unless seen as pregnant and bleeding or suspected cancer. Im 23, had regular periods even whilst on BC which I stopped March this year as I thought I was pregnant I had all the symptoms. I still have low energy and feel pregnant. My stomach is larger than when I last wrote. Bowel movements regular diet good Im trying to exercise bt often dont have the energy. I have 2 children 3 pregnancies (first stillborn 34 weeks gestation, spotting with the last at same time could be related) I cant think what other info to give, ur answer will be a great help thanks in advance
Hi Red Rose,
sorry for my delay. I am in Europe and not getting to internet access every day.
Home urine pregnancy tests are not necessarily accurate. A bladder infection, blood in the urine, certain medications, other hormone conditions/ imbalances may affect the pregnancy test. If there is a question, a blood pregnancy test will be the final judge.

It sounds like you are scared and not feeling well. Is there a way that someone such as a nurse can see you sooner to be sure you are ok?
take care
Thanks for your answer. Your right I am getting scared, and the pains are not going away I havent had anything like this before and I can definately feel a growth. Ive tried but I keep getting blown off so I guess its just a matter of sitting it out and waiting. Thanks again
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker