Ovarian Cancer Community
Didn't there used to be nurses answering questions on this board? ...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Didn't there used to be nurses answering questions on this board? nmi

nmi
Related Discussions
5 Comments
Blank
I am an oncology nurse and just registered today :) Adria
Blank
Cool.  I think that some of the others that have responded used to have more nurse-like handles, if that makes sense.  

Anyhow, I wonder if you could perhaps review my post about suspicious ovarian mass by PFunk.  

I basically have a situation where my radiologist thinks that my imaging looks like a cystic ovarian neoplasm but I don't know that it has been investigated enough.  

Thanks if you can!
Blank
I will go and look now. BTW my name is very oncology nurse like :) Adria is short for adriamycin and if you have been treated for cancer you will have seen someone or you yourself will have gotten what the nurses and doctors refer to as adria. It is the red stuff.

Adria
Blank
I wouldn't know about that.  I was just used to the nurses listing a name or initials and then their credentials like ARNP or RN or whatever.
Blank
I need to comment on this board. I like the responses, and they are very professionsl.  I am a registered and started my own forum below.  I didn't come here to advertise, but if anyone is looking something different, try it.  Thank you for listening.

2 nurses and 2 psychologists here: http://s6.invisionfree.com/rachtall/

We even have fun while we learn.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank