Ovarian Cancer Community
Does menustration stop altogether if you have ovarian cancer?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Does menustration stop altogether if you have ovarian cancer?

Hi, me again. I have a 5cm mass on my right ovary and have being in a great deal of pain for 3-4 weeks, got my gynacologist appt for tues 22nd. Obviously worried it could be cancer but I have actually come on my period today and wondered if this was a positive sign that it is not ovarian cancer? Do periods stop if you have ovarian cancer?
My periods are very irregular, this is the 1st one in 3 months and I have gone 6 months without a period in the past. Would be grateful if anyone knew any connections.