Does menustration stop altogether if you have ovarian cancer?
Hi, me again. I have a 5cm mass on my right ovary and have being in a great deal of pain for 3-4 weeks, got my gynacologist appt for tues 22nd. Obviously worried it could be cancer but I have actually come on my period today and wondered if this was a positive sign that it is not ovarian cancer? Do periods stop if you have ovarian cancer?
My periods are very irregular, this is the 1st one in 3 months and I have gone 6 months without a period in the past. Would be grateful if anyone knew any connections.
No my periods did not stop and they came more frequently, seems like the last month before my diagnosis they were coming every two weeks.
All right now. You spooked me. that's been going on with me for about 2 years now. Every two weeks for two weeks. The Drs. kept telling me there was nothing wrong with me. I'm glad I'm seeing a GYN/onc.