Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Doppler signal and color flow noted in both ovaries

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

I am 41 years old and have been recently diagnosed with a complex cystic mass with the right ovary 3.6 cm and a solid lesion mass  assoicated withthe left ovary measuring 1.8 cm.  What does the presence of a Doppler signal and Color Flow indicate in the types of mass that I have?  Does the presence increase the probability of malignancy?  I will have a repeat ultrasound this week.
Hi There
moist cysts are benign.
Doppler flow has to do with blood supply. The cyst has some blood flow within it. That does not mean it is malignant. A repeat  ultrasound in 2 to 3 months is appropriate
best wishes
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker