Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Doubt
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Doubt

Sorry about my english but my menstruation started on sep 9th..and this monday my stomach start to ache and i saw when i was at toilet a red liquid but it doesnt seem blood kt was weird and clearer and more liquid than blood. I would like to know what it cab be..today i feel pain like in my ovaries zone but its strange because this month 9th as i told u before had my menstruation and it lasted 7days like always so the normal its that my next period will be next month not now. Please i would like to know why is my ovaries are cousing me pain and what could it be that red liquid that appears irregulary.
242604_tn?1328124825
Hi There,
I dont think your symptoms have anything to do with ovarian cancer.
However depending on your age there are several things I think about:
are you pregnant?
If you have been sexually active without contracepetion, you should get a pregnancy test.

abnormal bleeding is a common sign of early pregnancy

next I think about benign gyn disorders such as endometriosis

finally I think about cervical cancer. if you have not had a pap smear, you need one
cervical cancer is the second most common cancer worldwide because of lack of pap smear screening in many countries

in general, you should see a doctor or nurse who can do a physical examination with you
you need a pelvic exam to check for cervical lesions, infection, pregnancy
and evaluation for ovarian cysts
I hope you feel better
take care
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
Blank
Request an Appointment