ENDOMETRIAL STRIPE
IS 12- 15 MM NORMAL?  

IS THERE A SUCH THING AS A NORMAL MEASUREMENT IN THE ENDOMETRIAL STRIPE?        

FIRST U/S STATES ENDOMENTRAIL STRIPE MEAUSRES 12 MM ON 10/29
THE SECOND STATES THE ENDOMETRIAL COMPLEX MEASURES 15 MM. RECOMMENDED CORRELATIONW ITH THE PHASE OF THE MENTRUAL PHASE.. IS IT BECAUSE AROUND THAT TIME I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET MY PERIOD? THIS WAS TAKEN (U/S) ON 11/08 MY MENTRAL WASN'T TIL 11/16
ALSO ANYONE KNOW WHY IT SAYS COMPLEX?
anyone?
Bumping for you.......
A little thick but if you were about to get your period, that could explain it. That's why they wanted correlation. If you got your period right after and the measurement dropped to the low single digit mm it's fine. Kinda thick but it doesn't it's cancer. Most of the time it's hormonal.

I don't know about the complex part -- ask your doc. It sounds more like the way they take the measurement. It makes sense that it would thicken more before your perod.
A related discussion, uterus measurements was started.
i just had a cyst out but part of my ultrasound results said i had a 1.4-2 cm endometrial thickening. the er doc who did the ultrasound seemed like an idiot to me and said it needed to be investigated.

but: my gyn/oncologist who removed the cyst was unconcerned; for premenopausal women, there is no upper limit and he says that yes, it gets very thick before your period.