Endometrioid
From what I've read endometroid ovarian cancer tends to be "favorable".  Where clear cell is considered not as favorable.  I'm not sure what that mean.  Does it mean the cells are more like normal cells, it responds to chemo better, or is just slower growing?  I plan to ask my gyn/onc on Tuesday.  I'm not officially staged, but they are assuming stage1.  I've seen a lot of ladies here that were stage1 clear cell and they were given a 90% chance it would not come back.  With endometrioid I was given a 75% to 90% chance it won't come back.  I wonder if that is because I'm not officially staged.  
Hi I was diagnosed with Endometroid tumour affecting the ovary and uterus both Stage 1 A  rarely caught this early. I had a TAH lymph glands negative. How are you doing now are you being monitored at regular intervals.