Endometrioma
How big is a 10cm Endometrioma, is it small,large? How long before they will remove it. I had apartial hysterectomy in 2007 because of Endometriosis/keeping my ovaries. I may be having some kind of system failure. This 10 cm Endometrioma was found on June 14,2013. I had kidney stones thatnight and  the CT scan had found it. So watchful waiting is what my Gyno is treating me with. So I made an app at BWH in Boston with a GYNO?ONC on Oct 1,2013. I need to keep my ovaries/ allergic to artificial hormones.
Should I be doing anything else?
HI,
I can understand your concerns for ovarian conservation and maintaining of hormonal status. However the endometrioma of 10 cm is large and may not be appropriate for medical treatment. Hence it will require removal. Some normal tissue of the ovaries can be preserved during surgery. Discuss this with your gynaecologist.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.