Ovarian Cancer Community
Fiborids

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Fiborids

I have mulitple fibroids, but the largest measures 2.2x2.3x2.2 cm and I was sent to a specialist to find out what needs to be done...she however said I had nothing to worry becausen the report she looked at stated it measured about 2cm...I was wondering was this correct and should I worry
1 Comment

Are these fibroids causing you any pain?  They say that 3 out of 4 women have fibroids and that you can go through life with fibroids without any symptoms.  Women with painful or bothersome symptoms have different options and if you google "fibroids" you can get the 4-1-1 on that subject.  I was originally convinced that that I had a fibroid that was giving me lots of issues but it turns out I have multiple cysts on both ovaries and 2 small fibroids in the uterus.  The dr believes the fibroids are not causing any of the symtoms (symptoms). Also, it is very rare for a fibroid to be cancerous. Good luck finding your answers.

Paula