Getting ready for surgery...
I am 31 years old and I am having very bad back pain and lower abdomen pain on my left side.I am also nauseated and some times I vomit.My GYN has scheduled a surgery for me to have a cyst removed from my left side.Last year they took out my gall bladder and it was not even the problem.I am afraid but I can hardly bear the pain.

This discussion is related to Back pain, Complex ovarian cyst, swollen lymph nodes, Dr says 'stress related'.
hi..did your obgyn say "what type of cyst it is?" ..fluid or solid or complex?  also how long have you been with those symptoms?
hi, sorry for all your problems.  why did they take your gall bladder out?  I had mine taken out in July 09, and still have the same pain only worse now.  I wonder if it was really my gall bladder at all?  going for another ultrasound next week to try to find the cause of this right sided pain. (I have already had appendix out) and uterus out last year because of large fibroid, but kept ovaries.  good luck with your surgery and keep us posted.