Aa
A
A
Close
Groin Pain
Wow, I am so happy I found your site. I am a 43 year old, who have problems with fibroids since my late 20's. In July I decided to go to kick boxing class and really enjoyed it. After my 4 class, I woke up with this terrible pain to be right groin. I thought to myself that I must have injured myself during the class.  Well 2 months ago, I awaken to this pain I never felt before. I thought I had appendicitis. I had an ultrasound and it revealed a 10 cm ovarian cyst. I had a cycle 3 times in August and my doctor placed me on birth control. The cyst is 9.3 cm and is very stubborn. It doesn't want to leave.  How I found this site is because this morning I had groin pain and haven't did any exercise. Thanks you for all the information. I visit my doctor in October to discuss a hysterectomy to relieve this problem. Thanks, again.
Sherry
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
HI,
The ovarian cyst of 10 cm is large and also not responding to treatment. Hence it will need to be taken out. This can be combined with a hysterectomy if the size and number of fibroids is large. Small and asymptomatic fibroids may not need a hysterectomy. Discuss with your Doctor.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources