Happy Easter
Just stopping by to wish everyone here a Happy Easter.  As I head off to services I will remember all of you in my prayers.  May the rebirth of the season and the coming of spring give all of us hope for new beginnings and good health.  God Bless!  Judie :)
Dear Judie and All... I would like to add my best wishes to everyone on this Forum, for a very Happy Easter, and I hope, the beginning of great news for us during the coming year. May you girls all have low CA.125s, clear scans, and hopefully, long remissions. Best wishes and happy times to all....hugs..Helmar..
Happy Easter!  I am watching my 12yr old son look for the eggs in the backyard right now.  Only a few more years left where he will think this is fun or something cool enough for him to do :)  I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families!
Happy Easter to all. Chris found all of his eggs, oldest son taking us out for dinner after church.  We did the sunrise service.  Very cold here, I am wearing a ski sweater. May the miracle of Easter give us all the faith to follow God's plan.