Ovarian Cancer Community
Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Help!

I am 16 and have only had one period in 12 months. I've had a lower vaginal swab that came back normal, blood tests that came back normal and an ultrasound (it said on the letter that it was a us pelvis one) and they said that it all looked normal. I'm having an appointment next week to see what we should do next. I have diarrhoea or constipation quite often, still get period pains and have a funny smelling discharge. Is there any chance this could be ovarian cancer or anything of that nature? Thank you
1 Comment
If the sonogram came back normal and there are no masses, you do not have ovarian cancer.   Glad you are going to the doctor to see what is going on.   Not unusal to be a teen and have issues with irregular periods.

Try not to worry too muchh.