High grade cancer in the fallopian tubes
My mother had a 9cm cysts removed by her gynecologist on 1/22/31.  She had ruptured the cysts and reports says the cysts was borderline.   Pathologist reports in Modesto, CA came back as borderline malignant potential but the pathologist reports were sent to Stanford, and came back High Grade Carcinoma in the fallopian tubes.  Much of the lesions were low grade, except for a small area that was considered high grade.  Her oncologist in Modesto recommended full hysterectomy ( ovary, tubes, uterus, cervia, pelvic and periatoric lymph node dissections and omentectomy.   But her oncologist at Stanford, Dr. Berek, recommends Chemo first, then hysterectomy later.  
I was so confused at that point,  there are two types of treatments here, by two great oncologists.  I did much research and found out chemo before surgery applies to patients with higher stages of cancer.  But  my mom’s  ct scan of abdomen came out negative, ca-125 was 44,  and her gynecologist says she didn’t see any tumors when removing the cysts.  I think my mom’s stage can be still early,  doctors both say maybe stage 1c,  but won’t know until hysterectomy for accurate staging.  I need to make a decision within a few days,  any suggestions?   Is her pathologist report correct,  how can both places tell me different diagnostics,  and how can both places tell me different treatment options.
If stage1C,  then wouldn’t a full hysterectomy then chemo treatment be the right way to go?
How seems like stage 1c just as bad as stage 3a or 3b?

Thanks, she is the only parent I have left, and I intend to do everything I can to save her.  I’m here to join the fight with you!

Surgical staging of cancer to determine its extent is best done on opening the abdomen at the time of surgery. However the histo-pathological staging is also very important. High grade cancers usually spread faster and require more aggressive treatment to keep them in check. Here lies the importance of pre-operative chemotherapy which helps in debulking the tumour. The extent of surgery is decided both on the surgical staging and pathological grading of the tumour. Discuss this with your Doctors.
Hope this helps.