Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Hysterctomy, pos-meno, heavy gray discharge, ovary pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Hysterctomy, pos-meno, heavy gray discharge, ovary pain

I would like to know if a heavy gray odorless discharge, the last three days, that 'appears' to be coming from my vagina combined with left ovary pain (on and off for 14 mos.), lower back pain, a loss of appetite, a general feeling of malaise and bloating are related? Is it a possible sign of ovarian cancer. I am a fifty four year old woman who has been sexually inactive for the last seven years since divorced. I neither drink alcohol nor smoke and eat primarily a mediterranean and Indian diet with whole grain and fresh home grown vegetables and very little meat. I have only suffered constipation the last six weeks since the ovary pain has increased in intensity. I thought I noticed a faint streak of blood this morning.  Also my urination seems to have increased in frequency the last week, waking me four to five times a night with no burning or pain. I am not diabetic but have severe osteo arthritis and mid to lower spinal disc degeneration and fusion. Thank you, Marah
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now