Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Hysterctomy, pos-meno, heavy gray discharge, ovary pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Hysterctomy, pos-meno, heavy gray discharge, ovary pain

I would like to know if a heavy gray odorless discharge, the last three days, that 'appears' to be coming from my vagina combined with left ovary pain (on and off for 14 mos.), lower back pain, a loss of appetite, a general feeling of malaise and bloating are related? Is it a possible sign of ovarian cancer. I am a fifty four year old woman who has been sexually inactive for the last seven years since divorced. I neither drink alcohol nor smoke and eat primarily a mediterranean and Indian diet with whole grain and fresh home grown vegetables and very little meat. I have only suffered constipation the last six weeks since the ovary pain has increased in intensity. I thought I noticed a faint streak of blood this morning.  Also my urination seems to have increased in frequency the last week, waking me four to five times a night with no burning or pain. I am not diabetic but have severe osteo arthritis and mid to lower spinal disc degeneration and fusion. Thank you, Marah
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Start Tracking Now