Ovarian Cancer Community
I finally got one report faxed to me from egg donor doctor.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

This is what is says...

Endometrial thickness: 3.7mm 7.7 mm in length
Right Ovary: 24x14 (4 < 10)
Left Ovary: cyst 94x55   86x70

Left Ovarian Cyst - Simple

Does this mean it will go away on it's own if it is simple? Is there anyone who has known someone with simple cyst removed surgically? How do they know it is simple? I went to a egg donation doctor because, I was going to give my eggs. But could because of the cyst. I went to my reg. gyno and he can't fax me the results until tuesday. He said he thought it was a tumor. Why are they saying two different things? It makes me wonder who knows more? What do you think? If anyone could help I would appreciate it! I am just having so many pains. I can't believe some thing could cause your body so much discomfort. bloating, peeing all the time, constipation, diarrhea. ca- 125 came back fine. Don't know the exact levels. Waiting for gyno to fax it over to me.
sorry typeo couldn't give my eggs.
I go with my orginal recommendation, get an new gyncologist, you don't want the one you are seeing.  I think a simple cyst can go away, but I really don't know cysts
Was this a CT Scan report or a transvaginal Sono?  Who did the actual test?  The GYN, the Egg Donor Doctor or was it done by a radiologist?  

My tests are done by a radiologist that writes the report and submits it to the other doctors.  

The doctor can tell if a cyst is simple or complex from either a transvaginal or a CT Scan.  Simple cysts are fluid filled and very often disovle on their own.  Quiet often they occur as a result of ovulation.  Many doctors will order a repeat ultrasound to see if the cyst has gone away on it's own.  

I agree with rmarie, I would go for another opinion.

The Fertility Specialist called me today because I had called him yesterday to ask him some questions, He now is saying it is a tumor. But he is sure it isn't cancer. I just don't know who to believe anymore. My mom is really pushing me to stick with my gyno. I don't know what to do. She is says he knows what he is doing. I think the wait is just killing me. How do you stop thinking about something that gives you so much pain. He also said that there is only a 5-10% chance it will go away on it's own... Is that a good chance? It was a transvaginal and it was done by the fertility specialist.
Thank you ladies for all your advice rmarie you have answered every on of my posts thank you!
Also sorry one more thing.... What is endometrial thickness? And what are normal measurements? Is everyone different?
Also, The fertility specialist told me not to go to an oncologist, he said they would want to take out my whole ovary. That goes against what everyone ones says on here. Do you see why I am so confused... Waiting for your response.
A fertility doctor isn't the right one to treat cysts.  You can get a 2nd opinion without leaving your current gyno and if your gyno has a problem with that then he isn't a good one to trust.  Since you haven't even talked with you're gyno once about the report, I'd wait the week and do that first.

Occassionally the term tumor is used in exchange with cyst, so that might be less confusing than it seems.  It may be that they are seeing more indications of it being an actual tumor (there are lots of types, many not cancerous) verse being a cyst.  The tests don't give definitive answers and that's probably why you are getting conflicting feedback.

Simple cysts do often go away on their own.  They are so low a risk for cancer that they are not treated as a cancer risk.  However, they can cause lots of symptoms like you described.  

Normally another transvaginal utrasound is done 6-8 weeks later and if it's growly or showing a size risk for twisting the ovary or bursting, plans are made to remove it.  A good surgeon can try to shell it out of the ovary and save the ovary depending on it's size and the situation.  A not-as-good surgeon will automatically go straight to removing the ovary with the cyst (which is inside it).  An oncologist is irrelevant at this moment, but a GYNO-ONCOLOGist is relevant and ESSENTIAL, if it's a tumor and not a simple cyst.  And to save an ovary, a gyno-oncol ususally has much more experience and therefore bettter skill at shelling and saving that ovary.  Again, a feritility doctor doesn't deal regularly with cysts or tumors and isn't the one to take advice from unless he seems to be really on the ball with it.

Lots and lots of people here have had cysts removed including simple ones, so just browsing should give you good info.  Keep in mind that unlike complex cysts, simple cysts have incredibly low risks for cancer.

Good luck with it.